Proto 48 Conversion Atlas Master 53’ Evans Box Car

I’ve spent most of April working on a Proto48 conversions to a couple of Atlas Box Cars. Both cars were…

Maxum Petroleum Survey

I recently started working in Seattle again after 5 years working in Auburn and Tacoma. It’s interesting to get back…

Paint & Paint Again

2 Paint I posted recently about the Concrete Ecology Blocks I picked up from ZYX Creative. I’ve been slowly painting…

Cans

1 My work desk has been occupied by about 30 HO scale containers I’ve been weathering over the last few…

Seattle Lighting paint damage

Plastic Disaster

1 A tough lesson in keeping things safe. To protect my Seattle lighting building while I was landscaping the area,…

Last tree

Landscaping – A Little Bit Every Day

This week has been full of short work sessions to get a little done each day and it’s paying off….

Maxum Petroleum mock-up

Maxim Mock-up

I used my Cricut to cut a medium chipboard mock up of the Maxum Petroleum annex. I had to really…

Sugar and Steam tracks ballasted.

Rock Out

Ballast My weekend modeling efforts went mostly toward ballasting the Industrial Lead, Sugar and Steam tracks. I used an assortment…

Ecology Blocks Found

In my  recent post Barriers. I mentioned how I could not find a suitable stand in for the concrete ecology…

71.275 + 71.023

HVAC Colors

I’ve been experimenting with colors to paint rooftop details. While most of the pipes and vents will be painted a…