A couple extra hours of work allowed me to do a little touch up and finish out the valance frame. I had to recut both valance l-girder ledger boards. They were both too long. I bought some 1/4″ plywood to skin the top of the valance. I cut this funny to correct for the mistakes of my previous cuts and the slightly out of square nature of the corner. I was able to get the valance hoisted up (it’s pretty light) and tacked in some temporary supports. I installed one bracket for permanent support. I’ll eventually add three additional support brackets. A little overkill, but I’ll probably end up storing stuff on top of the valance and I’d like it to hold.