I did pretty good at the UNW train show this year:
- Atlas Trainman GP38-2 BN 2150 $45
- 3 x Atlas PressureAide Hoppers $25
- 3 x Atlas 17,600 Gallon Cornsyrup Tank Cars $36
- 1 x Intermountain EJ&E 60′ Wood Deck Flat Car $20
- 2 x die-cast semi tractors for $5 each.
- Busch Ford Explorer for $7.
- Noch Wildgrass $12
- Silflor miniNatur weed tufts $7
I almost bought a GP39-2 for $80, luckily I found this GP38-2 for $45. It doesn’t have all the details, like grab irons, so I didn’t want to invest too much. I was hoping to find a BNSF flat car, but I settled for the EJ&E flat car. I really like the wood deck. This should work great for hauling my Norscott Loader.